Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Blah Blah Blah

Blah blah blah blah. Blah blah, blah blah blah.

Okay, I think I  have discovered that after 4 days, I'm bored! (I may need to revisit this as the potential source of my difficulty with consistency and obedience, but we can do that later....and maybe I should add procrastination to the list!) So, while I am a somewhat organized person, my creative nature cannot stand discipline. Oh dear, did I just say that in cyberspace...OUT LOUD?!? It's true, I know it. I am innately rebellious towards discipline, structure, and process. I lean towards the organic, flexible, and spontaneous forms of life and relationship. It makes me wonder, how that might change, morph, or grow along this journey I am on right now? I'm reminded of a quote by Mother Theresa - Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies. 

So, even though I have said nothing of value, I'm going to find strength and contentment in the fact that I've continued to write today, even in the boredom. I'm going to choose to celebrate the baby steps!

2 comments: