Monday, March 21, 2011

Bucket List

Someone recently wrote me and suggested that I include an entry on my Bucket List. Great idea, Thanks! :)I've never made an "official" Bucket List, so now seems as good a time as any. If I had created a Bucket List years ago, some of the things on that list I've had the tremendous priveledge to have already crossed off. So, here goes:

    Stand in the Sistine Chapel
X Go on Safari in Africa
    Walk the Great Wall of China
X Visit Westminster Abbey
     Sky Dive
X  See the Mona Lisa in the Louvre
    Witness a baby being born (not my own)
 Go to the Olympics
     Visit Pearl Harbor
Live in a foreign country
     Travel to Israel
X  Deep sea fishing
     Write a book
See the Queen of England
     Travel to every continent
X  Visit Paris
     Teach my kids to drive
 See the Statue of Liberty
    Visit Australia
X Travel to Ireland
    Polar Bear Safari in Canada
X Go to Barcelona
    Visit the Taj Mahal
X Enjoy Chocolate in Belgium
    Travel to Venice

I'm sure I can think of lots more, but I will ponder these for now! Good thing I'm still young! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment